Orange County Family Law and Los Angeles Divorce Attorneys
Not your everyday law firm
Our lawyers know that needing to consult a family law attorney means that something has gone wrong in your life. You may have been served with divorce papers. Your former spouse may not be complying with a visitation order. You may have been laid off from your job, making support payments impossible to meet. Challenges such as these are stressful enough. It is important to have legal counsel that will help you solve problems, not add to your difficulties.
Our commitment to you
At the Los Angeles and Orange County divorce attorneys at Hammers & Baltazar Family Law, we practice family law with a commitment to solving family problems. We know that divorce and other domestic legal matters are often too expensive, too lengthy and too limited by the constraints of a traditional family law practice. Our lawyers are dedicated to being something other than your traditional family law firm. We help you with your problems in the most effective way possible so that you can move forward with your life.
Our unique program of service
Our commitment to you is shown in many ways, including:
- A service guarantee that requires us to pay you if we fail to return your call within 24 hours.
- Ongoing analysis of your case that seeks the most cost-effective way to resolve issues.
- Exploring alternatives to litigation such as mediation that can save you time and money.
- Limiting our caseload so that we can give your matter the full attention it deserves.
- Personalized service taking into account your specific wants and needs to shape the legal issues around your goals, not ours.
Find out more about our firm:
- Learn more about our family law practice areas.
- Read our attorney profiles.
- Find out why you should hire us.
- Learn more about collaborative law and mediation, types of alternative dispute resolution.
If you are facing divorce, call us for a more complete description of our legal services. We handle all divorce and family law matters, including child custody, spousal and child support, post-judgment modifications, property division and paternity services. Our Santa Monica office is conveniently located at Ocean Park and 28th Street. To contact us, call our Santa Monica office at 310-458-0796 or our Newport Beach office at 949-631-2805. We accept most major credit cards.
Our Latest Video see more here